The team of RVI expert users at our Seattle Operations Center meets the specific remote visual inspection needs of refineries and off-shore operations, mining and service companies, water facilities, as well as manufacturing, power, petrochemical, oil, gas, and nuclear plants. Our Seattle location serves the states of Washington, Alaska, Montana, Northern Idaho, Oregon, and Northern California with the following products and services:
- Borescopes, videoscopes, and fiberscopes
- Remote inspection cameras, including pipe crawlers, push cameras, and pipe cameras
- FOD retrieval tools (electro-mechanical grabbers, magnets, hooks, and snares)
- Infrared cameras and corona cameras
- Combustion imaging cameras, including boiler inspection and furnace inspection
- XRF analyzers for positive material identification (PMI)
- Pipeline inspection
- Remote visual inspection of piping systems and rotating equipment
- Positive material identification (PMI)
- Thermal (infrared) monitoring of electrical systems, furnaces, and boilers
- Remote retrieval of foreign object debris (FOD)
- Inspection of high-voltage transmission and distribution equipment for the presence of Corona (partial discharge)
Atlas Inspection Technologies has your turnkey inspection services or equipment rental solution. Our local knowledgeable experts can guide you through the right equipment and / or service to solve your specific challenge. Most of Atlas’ equipment offers both explosion-proof and standard models, directly available for pick-up or delivery in Seattle. Same-day delivery is possible within 400 miles of Seattle.
Why choose Atlas Inspection Technologies?
- 24×7 customer support: Get connected to a knowledgeable expert right away who can answer all your questions.
- Deep expertise: Our emergency field inspection team is well versed in the use of specialized industrial inspection and retrieval equipment.
- Same-day, 24×7 staff and equipment mobilization within 400 miles of Seattle: Our immediate response ensures same-day delivery of the right staff and equipment to meet your rental, repair, or inspection service needs.
- Two-day turnaround on most repairs: Trust the Atlas Inspection team to fix your equipment issues fast and well, so you can get back to work quickly.
Contact your local Seattle Atlas Inspection representative
Brad Roberts, Operations Manager
Atlas Inspection Technologies, Inc.
500 Elliott Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98119
Office: 1.800.281.0650 (toll-free)/1.206.774.8704