Pipe crawlers are remotely operated robots that provide visual access to narrow spaces and lengths of pipe of up to 400 feet without placing humans in confined spaces or harsh environments. Crawlers utilize pan-and-tilt cameras to record video and relay images to operators.
Crawlers come in a variety of sizes and with a variety of additional capabilities (including steer ability, four-wheel drive, and self-cleaning sprockets, to name a few available options), making them customizable according to your needs. Pipe crawlers also are available in explosion-proof models.
Pipe crawlers are best suited to inspect:
- Process, storm, and sanitary sewers
- Converters and cat crackers
- Tanks and towers
- Sulfur pits
- Large pressure vessels
- Pipes with outside diameters ranging from 4 to 120 inches.
Atlas Inspection Technologies conducts the following repairs:
- Robotic tractor service maintenance and repair
- Push cable and mainline system re-terminations
- Reel service and repair
- Push cable and mainline command module repair