Pipe & Push Cameras
Pipe & Push Cameras
Atlas Inspection Technologies is proud to offer a wide range of pipe camera and push camera options for sale – Pearpoint sewer camera equipment and Insight Vision sewer camera equipment, including intrinsically safe and explosion-proof models for hazardous environments.
- Ideal for distances less than 400′ and openings greater than .750″ OD
- Intrinsically safe and explosion-proof models
- Extremely robust
- Built-in recording capability
- Process piping & tubes
- Furnace & boiler tubes
- Process drains
- Sanitary sewers
- Sulphur pits
- Storm drains
For those who only need temporary access to remote inspection (RI) equipment, Atlas Inspection Technologies can rent you the tools you need when you need them. Atlas rents borescopes, remote pipe cameras and pipe crawlers, infrared and corona cameras, combustion imaging cameras, and material analysis equipment. All rentals are eligible for same- or next-day shipping throughout North America.
Let the experts at Atlas help you choose the right equipment when you need it.
Rely on the experts at Atlas Inspection Technologies to recommend the best remote visual inspection (RVI) equipment rentals, including borescope rentals, fiberscope rentals, and videoscope rentals for a variety of industrial applications. All RVI equipment rentals are available by the day, week, month, or extended periods. We ship next- or same-day throughout North America from our six field locations nationwide.
Borescopes and videoscopes are typically used when there are bends and corners to navigate, video documentation is needed, the distance to cover is less than 50′, and ODs are less than ¾”. Atlas Inspection’s range of borescope and videoscope brands and models has been selected for its superior versatility, ease-of-use, features, and most importantly image quality.
- Best image quality available in a flexible inspection scope
- Available in multiple lengths, outside diameters, and articulations
- Smallest diameters down to 1.0mm outside diameter
- Portable, dependable, and rugged
- Distal tip articulation and interchangeable optical tip adapters to maximize image quality
- Each borescope rental system includes a high-resolution display, a high-intensity light source, a camera control unit (CCU), and a digital storage or videotape
- Accessories available to assist in improving borescope inspections, including cooling sleeves, rigidizers, extended use battery packs, and clamps
- Ideal for applications with straight-line access
- Can be used for nearly any industrial application
- Can be used for applications that do not have a straight line of sight, such as the inspection of gas turbines as well as process and high-purity piping